RE: [amibroker] Russel 2000 / Mutual Fund trading problem

Anthony - You can if you're open to a two step
process going forward as I do; something I'm sure you're aware of. But if
not...here are two sources.   Develop
your family/watchlist by screening using either the AAII StockInvestor
Pro(fee) or Reuters(old Multex) (free). AAII gets it's data from Reuters as
does Yahoo so the source is reliable and used by pros.
<A
href="">http://www.investor.reuters.com/ScreenEntry.aspx?target=%2fscreening
You may have to register to get to that depth for the PowerScreener.

Like others on this site I'm looking for a
historical data base where we can back test these concepts based on
fundamentals.  Looks like QP and CSI are out as far as historical
fundamental information is concerned, and Reuters doesn't offer it except
for "professional prices".

I noted on one of the AAII forums that someone
had an offer out to the Stock Investor Pro users for
the historical monthly CDs that AAII ships out with the
subscription. $5 each was what he was offering.   Don't know if
he was successful and had any takers. The updates can range up to 35 MB and
available every Sunday evening.

Best regards
JOE  L.
Clear Lake, TX