[amibroker] OT: Outlook Express

I have uploaded historical Russell 2000 files as at July1 for 2000, 2001
and 2002.   These are simply ASCII files containing the current ticker (as
at January 18, 2004) for each constituent of the list.   De-listed stocks
are prefixed with "~".   If anyone is interested in ASCII data for
de-listed stocks, please email me direct (chuck@xxxxxxxx).   I won't be
able to ship data for another week, when I return to New Zealand.

I now have these files going back to 1997, but there is no more room in the
files section for any more.  Once I get them all there,  I will maintain
them on a weekly basis.   By "maintain", I mean that I will keep the
tickers current as well as make any changes as notified by Russell.

Does anyone see something that is no longer required in the files section?

Have fun!!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511