[amibroker] Re: Russel 2000 / Mutual Fund trading problem

Thanks Herman,

What you say (below) correlates exactly with my findings today.

At 07:40 AM 1/19/2004 +0800, you wrote:
The
difference in system performance trading what are supposed to be similar
indices/funds gets greater when you reduce trade duraration. If you trade
every 3-4 weeks the difference in results should be smaller than if you
trade every 2-3 days. Part-reason is that with shorter duration the
profit potential is far greater, this will of course amplify system
sensitivities proportionally.

herman.