RE: [amibroker] Max Trade drawdown

I have never created a HOTKEY BEFORE, and I was unable to find
out how to create one in the help files.  I did a Google search for MAKE
HOTKEY, and the procedure looked too difficult for me to do without spending a
huge amount of time on it.  I would sure appreciate it if William or
someone else can tell me in a low tech way how to create a hotkey to make the
workspace show, and not-show.  If possible, I would like to have it work
with only one key, maybe one of the F# keys if any of them are available.
TIA  Ron D

-- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William
Peters" <williampeters@x...>
wrote:> Jim,> > It's a good suggestion along with that
other suggestion by someone about independant database preference
settings/indicators etc.> > I've made a workaround to this by
assigning a hotkey combination which opens and closes the workspace window
quickly using the 'SHIFT S' combination. You can use your own
combination.> > Regards,> William Peters> <A
href="">www.amitools.com> > >
> -----Original Message-----> From: Jim
[mailto:bankedout@xxxx]> Sent: January Tuesday 13, 2004 3:39 PM>
To: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Workspace Undocking> > >
Hello,> > I was wondering if there is any way to "undock" the
> Workspace "window".  Right now I can attach it to the top, bottom,
> left, or right sides of my main Amibroker window.  It now acts
like > a toolbar.  Is there a way to make it act like the Indicator
Builder > window?  That one I can minimize and maximize etc, and it
does not > dock itself to the main window.> > I don't know
if I'm using the right terms here.  If it is not > possible now, I
would like to suggest that as a future capability.  > It occupies
valuable screen space that I could be using to view > charts.>
href="">bugs@x...> Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
href="">suggest@x...>