color=#0000ff size=2>d

From: Ken Close [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 1:38 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]Help! File Layout
Copied to Laptop
Further more desperate help needed.I see that I do not
have any of my watchlists in the Workspace--nothingthere.Note that I
want to run my Laptop with just the FastTrack data, so Ihave set up a new db
to read the newly downloaded FT datafiles.  Allthat seems to be working
ok.  But no watchlists.Dingo, in April 2003 wrote about a file
called broker.workspace.I do not have such a file anywhere on my C
drive.  I also have copiedall broker.* files to my laptop.  Still
no watchlists anywhere.This is more serious and harder to fix than the
problem I mentionedbelow.Anyone help?Ken
-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 11:55 AMTo: AmiBroker ListSubject:
[amibroker] File Layout Copied to LaptopThis is a question about screen
resolution and method to solve.I followed the instructions in many past
messages about copying variousfiles from desktop to laptop, and I appear to
have AB runningsuccessfully on the laptop....except for.....The
desktop screen resolution is 1024x768.  It runs XP Pro.The older laptop
is Win98 running 800x600, its max resolution.I copied over all the awl
files from the Layout subdirectory.  Some (butnot all), are configured
so that I can not see the tabs nor the scrollbar at the bottom.  The
panes are there (some cut off on bottom andright edge), but they can not be
manipulated.Sure, easy to recreate the panes, but before I go to the
trouble Iwonder if someone can tell me if there is a way to "shrink" or
adjustthe "oversized" layouts.  Again, many of the copied layouts, all
fromthe desktop, display just fine, but some do not.Any
comments?KenSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at:<A
Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go to:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to:<A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.