RE: [amibroker]Help! File Layout Copied to Laptop

Graham,

Thanks for your reply.

I see the Moving averages for Price in the Preferences, but not for
Volume. Where is it?

BTW, I was not referring to the OBV indicator but rather to the
Volume indicator (that appears in Indicator Builder).

Thanks,

Damien