[amibroker] Re: Potential problem with Portfolio Backtester?

Perfect William Peters!  Thank you! :)  First I tried pasting the
whole thing in, and then I realized it was either filter this way or
filter that way.  Out of just the Nasdaq, I have 321 results.  That
sounds a little odd to me, so I will explore further.

Thank you very much.  Hopefully some day I will be fluent in
Amibroker language.

Jim
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"

<sloughbridge@xxxx>