Re: [amibroker] Potential problem with Portfolio Backtester?

William and all,

There is a TUTORIAL on portfolio backtesting and it is
explained there.

It is CLEARLY written in the User's Guide: Portfolio
backtesting.
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_portfolio.html

And it was written by me many times on the list. Just single
sentence (second from the top) explains everything:

Portfolio equity is equal to available
cash plus sum of all simultaneously open positions at given
time.

10% of PORTFOLIO EQUITY means
10% of ( CASH + VALUE OF ALL OPEN POSITIONS )

Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE