[amibroker] Re: Giving or Editing the name of a ticker ?

William,

This is where I got confused and I don't have an answer for you.  Unfortunately, my research PC is swamped with work and I won't be able to dig any deeper for a while.  I was hoping that TJ would clear things up.

Fred, however, has done some testing for us and I think his conclusion was that the problem was all in my head.  He was kind enough to not actually say that, of course.

I really need to know how this is working and will get back to you once I can speak with conviction one way or the other.   I have a feeling that Fred will have another go at clearing things up too.

Cheers