[amibroker] Re: Potential problem with Portfolio Backtester?

I have 5 explorations that I use, and I am going to combine them into
one large exploration, so that I can run them all at once.

EXP1=exploration #1 which includes AND (xxx OR yyy OR  zzz )
within it;
EXP2=exploration #2 which includes AND (xxx OR yyy OR  zzz )
within it;
EXP3=exploration #3 which includes AND (xxx OR yyy OR  zzz )
within it;
EXP4=exploration #4 which includes AND (xxx OR yyy OR  zzz )
within it;
EXP5=exploration #5 which includes AND (xxx OR yyy OR  zzz )
within it;

FILTER=MA(V,50)>100000 AND ( (EXP1)  OR  (EXP2) OR
(EXP3) OR  (EXP4) OR (EXP5) );

Do I have the correct arrangement of Parenthesis in the above filter, and
also would it be better to use loops to do this?
I have not yet attempted to learn about loops. Ron D