[amibroker] Value on Y axis ?

Hello,

I am wondering how to do something with an exploration.

If I Filter my database for Close > Zero, it will return all of my
stocks.

If I then Add a Column which displays the Rate of Change for the
Close,102 weeks  This displays mostly stocks with a number value.
Either positive or negative, depending on how their price has
changed over the past 2 years.

But, if I sort by this ROC 2 years column, there are quite a few
results where there is no value.  I'm guessing these are issues
which haven't been trading for 2 years.

How do I screen specifically for ROC(C,120)="No Value"

What do I put in place of "No Value"?

Thanks in advance,

Jim