[amibroker] Re: A technical question

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> The sweet ^N225 added one more verification to the recent
DT> statistics of the TEMA-Keltner bands. Someday we may learn what
DT> to do with this [peculiar] index. Dimitris Tsokakis

Strong, but an inside bar DT.  I wanted to go long, but my signals
all came up short of the targets -- just short, but short
nonetheless. We shall see how the US does tonight.  Japan is
convinced the US is on a one-way road. I am not so sure.  If the US
falters, we go right back down. Like yesterday, they were only
betting on the US Globex today, and now the dollar has crashed
through 106. The BoJ will have to print another 100 billion yen I
guess, and buy some underdeveloped country so they have room enough
to store the very impressive pile of dollars they are amassing. Soon,
they may have more dollars than the US.  ^^_^^

Yuki