Re: Re: [amibroker] How to delete categories from Workspace

Hello,

Since you have so wonderfully undocked my Workspace and given me the
brilliant idea to get another monitor, I have a new question.

Now it's time to trim the fat out of the Workspace.  I want to
delete the following folders:

Markets
Groups
Sectors
Favourites

I don't use any of the above, I only use All and Watch Lists folders
in Workspace.

Is it possible to delete these "folders"?  If so, how?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

P.S.  Since I have undocked my Workspace I have noticed a minor
issue.  I'm all on one monitor right now, so my Windows task bar
contains this Yahoo Groups window, and my open Amibroker program.
When I click on the Amibroker in the task bar to switch back to
using that program instead of viewing this Yahoo group, it just pops
up the Workspace detached.  I then have to re-click Amibroker in the
Windows task bar twice to get inside the Amibroker program with my
undocked Workspace.  The first time I re-click, the Workspace
disappears, and the second time I re-click, I'm in the program as
normal.  Seems kind of strange, but I can deal with it for sure.
Just so you know.  Then you have to "use" something in the Workspace
to reproduce the "problem".