[amibroker] Re: Portfolio Trading vs Buy&Hold comparison

Thanks for the responses to my inquiry. If otherwise available from
ones data service, can fundamental data get into the Financial
Results window automatically in AmiBroker? This window may be viewed
from the Symbol / Finances . .  menu.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> From Help, the currently supported fields....
>
> Regards,
> Jayson
>
> Retrieves data-source specific data.
> Currently only Quotes Plus and TC2000 plug-isn support this
function.
> The list of fields available via QP2 plug-in:
>   a.. "AnnDividend"
>   b.. "Shares"
>   c.. "SharesFloat"
>   d.. "IssueType" (string)
>   e.. "SharesOut"
>   f.. "SharesShort"
>   g.. "TTMsales"
>   h.. "Beta"
>   i.. "TTMEps"
>   j.. "HiPERange"
>   k.. "LoPERange"
>   l.. "PEG"
>   m.. "InstHolds"
>   n.. "LTDebtToEq"
>   o.. "CashFlowPerShare"
>   p.. "ROE"
>   q.. "TTMSales"
>   r.. "Yr1EPSGrowth"
>   s.. "Yr5EPSGrowth"
>   t.. "Yr1ProjEPSGrowth"
>   u.. "Yr2ProjEPSGrowth"
>   v.. "Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth"
>   w.. "BookValuePerShare"
>   x.. "Briefing" (string)
>   y.. "QRS" (array)
>   z.. "HasOptions"

Results
> > window?
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

> >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.