Re: [amibroker] Workspace Undocking

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply.

This doesn't work: Buy = Iif(v==0, ref(buy,-1),buy);

I tried this too: Buy = Iif(IsEmpty(v), ref(buy,-1),buy);
...but doesn't work either.

If I remove the Index filter the Buy signals do appear and I'm sure the
problem is that there is no data on the exact same day that the index
filter changed to a "1".

I really don't understand about arrays and using flip() but I think that the
array of my Index filter needs calculating independently of the stock data
in case there is no data for some of days in the stock. Is this possible in
Amibroker?

The main problem is in backtesting as I know day to day the state of this
index filter with a separate chart.

Thanks.

Cheers Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx>