RE: [amibroker] Bob@xxxxxxxxx -- email to this address is returned

Yuki,
thank you for the interesting [as usual] reply.
In my opinion, B&H is for investments, else does not exist more than
a theoretical number.
I never invested any money, waiting to see them more without doing
anything. Consequently, for me B&H does not exist.
If I make a +10% and the market, for the same period, makes +20%, I
am so happy for my +10%, since I could NEVER get the 20% from the
moment I do not invest money.
The whole story is to make another +10% when the market makes a -20%.
For this simple reason I need simple [or sophisticated] analysis
[technical or not].
My smoothed RSI goes to the same direction and this is the main
reason for the respective message.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511