RE: [amibroker] Bob@xxxxxxxxx -- email to this address is returned

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> "IMO, if you can't beat B&H, why subject yourself to the
DT> emotional stress of trading?"

DT> Yuki, do you really mean it ? I would be more than happy if I was
DT> following B&H from 1997-2000 and then make a double from
DT> 2000-2003, when B&H went fishing. Take a closer look at
DT> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/56593 and,
DT> perhaps, you will agree. It is obvious that we never know when
DT> the B&H will turn against us. This is a great reason to expose
DT> ourselves to the  "emotional stress of trading" and I think you
DT> know it very well... Dimitris Tsokakis

What I know very well, I think, is that one needs to beat B&H over a
substantially lengthy time period to justify trading.  If B&H beats
you over the long haul, you're wasting your time, and maybe your
money.  The problem is that one person's long haul is someone else's
something else.  Sure, we never know when the market is going to take
off on a tear.  But if we can't beat the market over ten years, what
are we doing.

Yes, I meant it.

Yuki