Re: [amibroker] A couple ?'s

Hello,

I have some trouble getting my custom colored price bars to display
the same type of information as the "stock" price bars included with
Amibroker.

In the "stock" version, next to the ticker symbol at the top of the
chart, it states the periodicity of the chart.  For example if you
are looking at a Daily chart, it says "Daily" next to the ticker
symbol.  Weekly says Weekly, and Monthly says Monthly.  I can't
figure out how to get that in my custom price chart.

Second issue is that I'm having trouble getting information in to
the little hover box.  That's not the real name I'm sure.  Well,
let's say you are on a standard price chart in Amibroker.  You just
move your mouse pointer over a price bar.  A little box pops up
telling you the Date, Value, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Open
Interest.  In a few seconds or so, this box disappears.  If you move
your mouse cursor again, it appears with the new information you are
pointing at (without clicking anything).

Well, in my custom colored bar chart, my little hover box only
states Date, Value, Close.  I don't get the Open, High, Low, or
Volume.

My code for custom colored bars is below.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

**After you paste code, make sure Scaling is set to "Automatic", and
in the Grid Lines section: "Middle" and "Show Dates" are checked**
--This color scheme looks best with a black background IMHO--

col=IIf(C>O AND C>Ref(C,-1),colorBrightGreen,IIf(C<O AND C<Ref(C,-
1),colorRed,colorYellow));
Plot( C, "Close", col, styleBar);
Title=  EncodeColor (colorWhite) + Name () + EncodeColor
(colorDefault) + " O=$" + WriteVal (O, 1.2) + " H=$" + WriteVal (H,
1.2) + " L=$" + WriteVal (L, 1.2) + " C=$" + WriteVal (C, 1.2) + " "
+ WriteVal ((ROC(C,1)), 1.1) + "% " + WriteVal( DateTime(),
formatDateTime );

I use this volume below the chart, so the bar colors match:

col=IIf(C>O AND Close>Ref(C,-1),colorBrightGreen,IIf(C<Open AND C<Ref
(C,-1),colorRed,colorYellow));
Plot( V, "Volume", col, styleHistogram | styleThick );
Title=  EncodeColor (colorWhite) + Name () + EncodeColor
(colorDefault) + "   Volume " + WriteVal (V, 1.0) + "  " + WriteVal(
DateTime(), formatDateTime );