Re: [amibroker] Exit Study -- afl code attached Howard and Yuki!

I have been able to setup trading systems in afl individually
customized to trade specific individual securities.  I have also been
able to setup trading systems to trade groups of securities using the
rotational trading feature.  What I would like to do is use the
rotational trading feature to trade the equity curves or equity arrays
from the individual security trading systems.  The objective is to be
in and trading the best performing individual security trading system
at any given time.  Can someone tell me how to set that up?  Since I
am programming challenged (an under statement) I will need fairly
detailed instructions.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Foster