Re: [amibroker] Exit Study -- afl code attached Howard and Yuki!

Hoss, can you add a line of
your data, maybe it is just a case that the date format does not match the one
chosen in your import format

Cheers,Graham<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: hoss
  [mailto:xzef@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, 12 January 2004 9:50
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Gettin Started

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2> << If I am correct you are using the
  trial download, if so then it is just forgiving it a go and I believe it
  did come with some data to try out thefeatures.<SPAN
  class=862164013-12012004><FONT face=Arial
  size=2> >>

  If that is the
  case, you would think that the developer would make that clear so
  that people wouldn't think the program was flawed. Right know when I
  try and use the import wizard on yahoo data that I have stored I get errors
  mentioning the date format.
  Are you saying
  that this is happening because I am testing the trial
  version.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  I have had my
  credit card by my mouse since noon yesterday, ready to buy the
  professional  version just soon as I figured out how to use my own data.

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  Can you
  assuure me that that is the only problem?

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Hoss
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  <A
  href=""><A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  RE: [amibroker] Gettin StartedThanksThis is a decent piece
  of software. Unfortunatly the developer has tayloredit to those who enjoy
  tinkering with softwere more than to those who need itfor trading. That
  eventually will be to to the developers regret. As proudas he may be of
  having it that way,in no time at all some other developer isgoing to write
  something that the people who need it can use. Certainlythere is something
  somewhere on the web site where the secrets of using theprogram are
  reveald but time is valuable and people who actually trade needto spend
  their time doing reesearch on the market. I'll bet that thedeveloper is
  totally clueless as to the number of people who don't registerbecause they
  never actually get to the point of looking at the charts theywant to
  see.JamesSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
  to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups
  is subject to:  <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

      To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
      href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.