Re: [amibroker] import.log (TJ)

James,

With respect, I think you have yet to realize that the
developer is exceptional in tune with his users and
potential users. All the features of this program -
features that might confuse a newcomer for the first few
weeks - are here because existing, registered (ie paying
users) have requested that they be added.

Because AB is an exceptually powerful program which becomes
more so each month, its future is assured in my opinion.

I am sure that if the user base of AB was not increasing,
that the developer would notice and change the direct of
development to make the program simplier (ie, less
powerful).

As for me, I am pleased with the developer's ability to add
features and to make these new features as simple as
possible without compromising power and flexibility.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511