[amibroker] Re: AA and IB

Rik Thanks, I
bought the pro version. I think I was trying to do something impossilble.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2><< In the trial version you can not save a
database.Rik<FONT face=Arial
size=2> >> From web site:Here
is what YOU gain when registering:the keyfile enabling all features of the
program (database saving, no moreannoying requesters) one year free
upgrades (at least five major updates - keyfile is functionalwith 5 next
versions numbered in 0.1 increments, so if you register v3.9,updates upto
v.4.4 (incl) will be automatically registered) access to members-only zone
featuring newest issues AmiBroker Tips weekly newsletter monthly
Stocks&CommoditiesŪ Traders' Tips for AmiBroker newest, private versions
of AmiBroker extra AFL formulas for indicators, commentaries, trading
systems ability to influence the future of AmiBroker because your proposals
of newfeatures are much more likely to be implemented 50% discounts on
further upgrades free technical support via e-mail (SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED)
other bonuses
group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.