Re: [amibroker] SMTP server name?

Thomas,

A few weeks ago, Tomasz demonstrated another way to accomplish trade
delays. (The purpose of this method was to facilitate backtesting and
exploration with the same afl script).

This is an example:

   SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0); // Control my own delays later

   lastbar = BarIndex() == BarCount - 1;
   delay = IIf( lastbar, 0, 1 ); // one bar delay EXCEPT last bar

   Buy = cond;
   Buy = Ref( Buy, -delay );   // Shifts Buy array by delay

I notice thru examples posted by others that a few people adapted this
method of handling trade delays (including myself). I like this method
because it keeps my mind wrapped around the concept of AB's array
processing methodology.

To clarify a post that I read earlier... be aware that BuyPrice and
SellPrice are arrays just like O, H, L, C & V.

I know that the above did not provide you with a direct answer to your
query, but you might want to think a bit about it, and note how the
array elements can be shifted using this method.

Good Luck,

Phsst