RE: [amibroker] CategoryGetName function help needed

Is this what you are looking for?
Regards
Jim

/*MACD Ken's Challenge*/
//=Red===================
Gr1 = MACD(17,7);
Gr2 = Signal(17,7,5);
Diffr = Gr1-Gr2;
Plot((LastValue(Highest(diffr))/LastValue(Highest(diffr)))
*Diffr,"Diff",colorRed,2+4);

//=Green===================
Gr1 = MACD(5,13);
Gr2 = Signal(5,13,5);
Diffg = Gr1-Gr2;
Plot((LastValue(Highest(diffr))/LastValue(Highest(diffg)))
*Diffg,"Diff",colorBrightGreen,2+4);

//=Blue===================
Gr1 = MACD(17,14);
Gr2 = Signal(17,14,5);
Diffb = Gr1-Gr2;
Plot((LastValue(Highest(diffr))/LastValue(Highest(diffb)))
*Diffb,"Diff",colorBlue,2+4);

//=Yellow===================
Gr1 = MACD(12,18);
Gr2 = Signal(12,18,4);
Diffy = Gr1-Gr2;
Plot((LastValue(Highest(diffr))/LastValue(Highest(diffy)))
*Diffy,"Diff",colorYellow,2+4);

Plot(0,"",7,4);
GraphXSpace=5;

// END CODE

/*Here is an interesting set of indicators AND A programming
challenge for the more advanced AFL user.
The code was first developed in TC2000 AND consists of four
overlayed MACD histograms, made to display with different colors.
(Disclaimer: I did NOT develop this indicator; it was shared with me
from the