[amibroker] Parabolic stop and profit target

I use pestpatrol. http://pestpatrol.com/

What I like:

1. Not too expensive (about $40 for the home edition which
includes 1 year of updates).

2. Able to delete or quarantine. Quarantine can be used if
one thinks the pest might need to restored if its removal
causes a key program to stop working.

3. Ranks pests by their risk level.

4. Warns if removing a pest might cause problems for the
proper functioning of Windows. (ie, so one can use
quarantine instead of delete).

Here is my story.

In the summer my computer become slower and slower on the
internet and popups unconnected to any website began to
appear at start up and randomly while working.

I did a survey of various pop up blocker and related
produces and learned that some free pop blockers remove a
competitors adware/spyware and then install their own -
hardly a perfect solution so I decided to pay for a
solution.

I chose PestPatrol mainly because it was being sold by a
supplier I trusted. There may be other equally good or even
better programs out there. I do know that PestPatrol works
for me.

The first run after installing PestPatrol found about 800
spyware cookies that had collected over the 2 years life of
my computer. Deleted all those without any problem.

It also found about 15-20 adware/spyware programs. Cookies
are passive but these program were active and one or more
of these were causing the popups that came at start up of
my computer. PestPatrol was able to remove and repair the
damage caused by all but one of these.

PestPatrol warned that removing a particular one (I forget
its name) could cripple my internet connection - since that
very nasty pest had installed itself by deleting a key
Windows internet file and put itself in the place of the
deleted file. I told PestControl to "quarantine" it rather
than total remove it - in case I might need to
un-quarantine if my internet ability was lost. Guess what -
I lost the internet and had to put the pest back to get
back on the internet.

I took the next Saturday to do a complete fix and get ride
of that last Pest. Fortunately I did not need to do a full
reinstall of Windows and all my programs because I had
several back ups of my entire C drive. After doing a fresh
back up of my data, I restored older and older backups of C
(yes this was restoring the entire C drive including
Windows) until I found one without that nasty pest link to
the internet functions of Windows. Fortunately I only had
to go back about 3 months which ment only a couple of
programs had to be reinstalled.