[amibroker] Re: Off-Topic: Efficiency: New Browser

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hello Ken,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>i have used Netcaptor for a couple of
years.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Now i use <A
href="">www.avantbrowser.com
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>It's also free but without any spam
!!!
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Avant browser can used with nice skins.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Another browser is also opera, while
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>opera doesn't support activeX which
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>is needed on some sites.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Opera is very good, because it has more
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>mouse gestures.

Best
regards / Liebe Grüße