Re: [amibroker] Exiting Trades

First,
Let's say you have created a tick database for some symbols - required to view
at less than 1Min interval.
And in
the Indicator Builder window you had set View >> Interval to say 89Ticks
to smooth things out.
Now
open the AA Window and Insert your formula to be Scanned and Select All Stocks
>> Select the proper date range
Set
the Settings and Check the SCAN box and set to 1Min interval AND check wait for
backfill.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
will keep scanning at one minute intevals all day and all night and keep ALL
symbols loaded up-to-date.
You
HAVE to run that scan (above) , otherwise it will only update when you select a
symbol and wait for it to update.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Without doing the SCAN it apprears on the surface to not be able to
logically day trade, but with the SCAN it works like a
champ.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
How
about that JMAR today...  You gotta love it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Mr
Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Peter Maris
  [mailto:peter@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 6:57
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Help
  impossible to use Amibroker in premarket
  tradingHi,I use E-Signal basic for Data. When
  I set database (tick or minute) forpremarket  I notice thatthe
  cart goes back to the close of the previous day. With force backfill
  thechart is updated correctly butthe when the next tick arrives the
  chart goes backt to the close of theprevious day again.Please help, it
  is very annoying.PeterSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.