Re: [amibroker] Portfolio Backtester & Watchlist - Help required

I would like to have 4 monitors.  The
idea is to set them  to DAILY, WEEKLY, and MONTHLY
timeframes.   The automatic analysis window which holds the scan
results will reside on the #1 moniter, and the other three  monitors will
be devoted to showing the three timeframes.   When I run a scan, I
want to be able to click on SHOW CURRENT TRADE ARROWS, and then look at the
three different monitors, each of which jumps to the selected Symbol,  and
displays the chart in the chosen timeframe without me having to
manually switch them from the default DAILY mode back to the desired
timeframe.   As it is now, if I have the chart set to the weekly
timeframe, the chart jumps back to the daily view, even though I
changed the timeframe to weekly in the AA settings before I run the
scan.  I don't do any backtesting at all. I only run scans.
  Is this possible?