Re: [amibroker] currencies, can you get the data?

Consider that I'm working with a coding background from the era of
bearskins and stone chiesels...1962

Is is possible to store a ranking factor( relative strength or
another flavor) in the Open Interest field of each ticker in the
watchlist under consideration??  The way I look at it is...

the AFL array processing could be used to access this field and
operate on it to develop a Relativescore?

I realize that I would have to use 'loop/flow control' interations
and the Osaka functions to develop and rank the watchlist members
and I've got a days experience with the Osaka functions, but was
looking for something a little more straight forward than packing
tables around for each bar.. I know I'm probably missing something
that's very obvious like when I see a piece of DT's code and
think..how does he do that??  Can someone let me know if that's
possible or what the workaround is?

Thanks in advance
Joe Landry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511