Re: [amibroker] Sammy Chua

Ken et al,

I forgot to mention that you can the equivalent to the old SFE daily data
file emailed to you every day by justdata.com.au for only $20/month.  Quite
reasonable; and you don't have to worry about missing a day.

I have included an emailed response I received from justdata when I
enquired a while ago.

Paul