RE: [amibroker] Conversion to Amibroker

<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>Hello,
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
1) Would anybody
know/use a method to retrieve ALL files ending in .afl from
websites?
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
2) Is there a
way to search the web for .afl files and download them all automatically in
a specified directory?
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
I use InfoSelect for
managing my afl code but it is such a pain to go to the websites and
download one-by-one programs from different directories. I want ALL code, even
programs I might not I might not use as they are, because I use most of it to
pickup on and learn new programming techniques.
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
I am not concerned
about disorganization of programs, if I need more info I can always go to the
sites.
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
The two sites of
most interest to me are the Amibroker and AB Yahoo groups.
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>
<SPAN
class=740453302-07012004>TIA,