Re: [amibroker] dividend (more on the subject)

Sure,easy

In FT, let's say you are looking at a chart, and you have a group of
funds,

and maybe there is a run-up that started on day 1, and peaked on day 100,

So you plant a pole, marker, on day one, another on day 100, and tell
the program to rank between the poles.

It does so and presents the data in spreadsheet form telling you the
total return for all the funds in the group betweenthe poles.

It also will tell  you other info, like UI or Standard Deviation
between the two poles,

We use it to find the best performing funds in a group for different
time periods.

This is simplistic, but that's all there is to it.  It is the basis
for a lot of fund selection and relative strength work we do.

Clear as mud?

Richard