[amibroker] Re: Monitor Clearwater Conference

Greetings,

After giving up on the Yahoo data source after much recent
frustration, I am converting my EOD data over to Lycos. Yahoo worked
great for about a year but lately has become a burden. Is there any
link or instructions somewhere that anyone can point me to that tells
me how to set up Lycos for the data feed starting from scratch. All
feedback is appreciated regarding Lycos, MSN, etc.. or what you
recommend I do ?

signed -

JMB
(Loyal Amibroker follower but somewhat technically challanged).