RE: [amibroker] Re: How to test IBD's idea?

The
hands-down most reliable way to force a reload of an included file is to
temporarily change the name or path to it so it won't be found. Update your
indicator or rerun your AA code, dismiss the error msg that appears, then put
the include path back to normal and run again. I'm not trying to criticize AB,
but this is the only way I've found to really guarantee the reload. It has the
added benefit of having no effect at all on anything unless you force it this
way; there's no additional overhead of any kind otherwise.
<SPAN
class=776253503-06012004>
<SPAN
class=776253503-06012004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <SPAN
  class=156480500-06012004>You only need
  it if you change the contents of the included file and
  want to run the formula in the AA window that has the include
  statement without either changing it or reloading it.  When you use the
  nocache it tells AB to read the included file from disk each time - thereby
  insuring that any changes will be "included".
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  If
  you're not doing that then you don't need to use <FONT face="Courier New"
  color=#000000 size=3>#pragma nocache in
  your formula.

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>d