Re: [amibroker] Re: Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import

You
only need it if you change the contents of the included
file and want to run the formula in the AA window that has the include
statement without either changing it or reloading it.  When you use the
nocache it tells AB to read the included file from disk each time - thereby
insuring that any changes will be "included".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If
you're not doing that then you don't need to use <FONT face="Courier New"
color=#000000 size=3>#pragma nocache in
your formula.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Joe Landry
  [mailto:jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 6:42
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import
  Dingo - That's true. Buy why do you need
  it? - the question I should have asked.   For the small
  sets I'm processing it doesn't seem to affect the results in anyway that I can
  detect..
  Best regards
  JOE
  <BLOCKQUOTE