[amibroker] New IQFeed plugin (1.4.0) released

Herbert,

The Guru commentary does not relate to anything. It is simply a file ...
self contained. You can obviously code indicators there, but that would not
be very useful since you can not display anything. Basically you can code
anything that can be coded in an indicator window, but can not display any
graphics.

If you use Quotes Plus data, a typical use would be to get fundamental data
to display (text) on demand. Every time you change the ticker symbol, the
data would be associated with that ticker. You have to of course open the
display maually.

For the interpretation window:
"Close " + WriteVal(Close,1.2);
would display:
Close 123.45 (value of close for selected security)
"Stoch " + Writeval(StochD(14));
would display:
Stoch 22.33 (or whatever the value is)

If you have an error, you would see the erroneous code with some error
message.... definitely should see something.

Displaying comments for multiple indicators seems like reaching a little too
far.

Ara