[amibroker] Thomasz Help with Upgrade please !

  I looked in Amibroker help, and saw the
following:

<TABLE borderColor=#e0e0e0 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#9999ff cellPadding=2
width="100%" borderColorLight=#9999ff border=1>

      US/Canada and European exchanges

      Interactive Brokers

      just streaming quotes, no
backfill

I use interactive Brokers, and I saw an announcment that
Interactive Brokers would be able to feed their realtime trading data to
Amibroker in the Fall of 2002.   This  Interactive
Brokers data feed  is exactly what I
need.

Has this AB link to IB streaming data already occurred,
and I am unaware of it?

If a link to IB is still not available from AB, I think I
saw that there are other ways to get the IB data to feed into AB, but my main
computer is not working, so all of the information that I saved about this
subject is locked in my down computer.

If an  AB link to the IB streaming data is still
not available, then  I would appreciate hearing about  various ways of
getting the IB data feed  into Amibroker.  I hope to hear that the AB
link to the IB data is now ready, and the user manuel has just not been updated
to show us how to configure it.   TIA for information and advice
about this.  Ron D

<A
href="">