[amibroker] IBrokers data feed to Amibroker

Herbert,

By "selected" I mean that particular indicator has the focus... or you have
clicked your mouse somewhere inside the indicator display. Note that the
display in the interpretation window changes as you click into the various
indicators on the screen.

AB will output text rom ONLY one indicator at any one time.

Also a bit of terminology. you wrote "commentary window" and also refer to
code under indicator code.
I am assuming you are talking about the interpretation window, and not the
GURU commentary that you activate manualy from the top menu.

If you actually meant the "GURU" Commentary window, that is a separate
entity to itself. You can have several of them, but have to select manually.

***************

>From your note below, it seems that it works OK...

Not sure what you mean you want it to be indicator dependent... ALL  of the
text that you want displayed in  the interpretation window has to be in one
file ... and the "selected" file (indicator) will output text for its
associated indicator.

If you want to accomodate multiple indicators, then you may be able to
display just one (or none or various indicators (one at a time) under
program control) but have all the indicators of interest coded ... along
with the display text associated with them and somehow track / switch
displays... a rather cumbersome if not impractical venture.

The basic design is that AB accomodates is display test for a particular
subject (indicator).

Ara