RE: [amibroker] Re: Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import

Hi All.

I’m about to start work on a new trading system. I
though I’d try something different. What I would like to do is work collaboratively
with a small group of people (2 – 5?) with similar goals on the theory
that our collective minds can produce something better than any of us could by
ourselves.

As I’ve learnt, and many books advocate, find a
trading style that suits you is key to success. The style which I believe suits
me the best is a relatively long term trend following system, taking new positions
somewhere between once every few weeks and once every few months, and average holding
time measured in months or more. My tool of choice goes without saying…

I could go on, but if my comment above is of interest to
you, please drop me a note at ami AT groovygames DOT com and tell me a bit
about yourself.

Cheers,

Mark