Re: [amibroker] OT: Information Organization

Many thanks for making this available, Ace.
Not only is it a useful function (message #55197), but so well documented that
it serves as a lesson for those of us whose coding skills are somewhat
elementary.  Just curious: does the recently introduced Percentile function
duplicate some of your work, or is that different?

FWIW, on another forum at another time it was
stated that the IBD weighting assigns a weight of one to each of the first three
quarters of the year and a weight of two to the most recent quarter, but I
cannot confirm that.

HHP
<BLOCKQUOTE