[amibroker] ScreenCam Movies of Conference

Hi AB users,

I've used AmiQuote with AB without problems for half a year, but now I'm
getting the error message "The system cannot find the file specified."
for every ticker, regardless of the database or data source (Yahoo,
MSN, eSignal, etc.).  As far as I remember I didn't change any
settings.  Any (quick) help would be greatly appreciated!

kw