Re: [amibroker] Sudden AmiQuote problem - "The system cannot find the file specified"

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Code to specify a specific parameter for a specific ticker for a specific period of time?
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:38:27 -0800
  • Title: Message

Thanks
Graham BUT that's waay to simple!  Could you make it much more complicated
for me as that's the way I like to do things?  8-)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
  [mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004
  7:31 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Code to specify a specific parameter for a specific ticker for a
  specific period of time?You could just use this ,
  just check the bracket numbers for closureSlevel = (Name()=="ADBE") *
  ( ( (DateNum() >= 1030401 AND DateNum() <=1030630) * 34 ) + (
  (DateNum() >= 1030701 AND DateNum() <= 1030930) * 2 )
  );Cheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading<A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia
  -----Original Message-----From: dingo [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, 5 January 2004 8:23 AMTo: _amibroker_yahooSubject:
  [amibroker] Code to specify a specific parameter for a specificticker for
  a specific period of time?As the subject says "Code to specify a
  specific parameter for a specificticker for a specific period of
  time?".I'm in a brain fog and could use some help. Here's what I've
  coded sofar:Slevel will be used as the cross line for an
  oscillator.if(Name()=="ADBE")
  {    if (DateNum() >= 1030401 AND DateNum() <=
  1030630)
  {        Slevel =
  34;        }    if
  (DateNum() >= 1030701 AND DateNum() <=
  1030930)
  {        Slevel =
  2;        }
  }Filter = 1;AddColumn(SLevel, "SLevel ", 1.0);But
  I'm getting a syntax error:Error 3.Condition in IF, WHILE, FOR
  statementshas to be Numeric or Boolean type.You can not use array
  here,please use [] (array subscript operator)to access array
  elementsHow can I make this work?dSend BUG REPORTS
  to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  is subject to:  <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.