From: scourt2000 [mailto:stevehite@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday January 4, 2004 12:43 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Is it possible to change color of a MA/EMA line by
formula?

If I want to plot say, a 34 EMA, is it possible for me to have the
color of the line changed depending upon some formula I come up
with?  As an example, if I detect that the rate of change of the
price is advancing over a user-defined threshold, then I'd like to
change the color of the 34 EMA to let me know this visually.

Thanks for the info,

Steve

P.S. Thanks for the quick reply on the native export question.  Your
support (and patience) is awesome!