[amibroker] TJ Help : AB Professional Upgrade

Ken,

For browsing just 2003 it is NOT required to open 4 archives.

From:
http://www.amibroker.com/listarchives.html

Note 3. 1998-2003 collection 'table of contents' displays relatively slow.
If you have low-end machine you may use 2003-only collection (file 10.) to display table of contents faster

NEW! Collection file 2003 only (allows to browse / search files 5-8 at once)
http://www.amibroker.net/bin/AmiBroker2003.chm
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker2003.chm
Size: 19,009 bytes (18KB)- download time <1 minute
Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com