[amibroker] Re: Updated mailing list archives are available

Ken,

To look at only specific time periods in the mailing list archives,
use Windows Explorer and double click on the specific 'time period'
.chm file that you want to search.

ie. double click on Amibroker03D to restrict your search to the last
quarter of 2003.

Hope this helps.

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511