[amibroker] New file uploaded to amibroker

Gary A. Serkhoshian asked:

> Learning to play poker has always been on my to do list, and God help me -
but it's now on my to do for 2004.

> Any books you could recommend on basic play and the like are greatly
appreciated.  I've read "Poker, Sex, and Dying", but would prefer something
a little more practical from a "how to" perspective.

"Poker for Dummies" has a good reputation as an intro for absolute
beginners.  Then go to "Winning Low-Limit Hold'Em," by Lee Jones--you can
start with it if you already know a flush from a full house--and follow up
with "The Complete Book of Hold 'Em Poker: A Comprehensive Guide to Playing
and Winning," by Gary Carson, which is really good for learning more of how
to think about the game.  At that point, you should be more than ready to
proceed on your own.

Two more hints:  Google the archives at rec.gambling.poker for a bunch of
threads on the best poker books and how to get started, and pick up a copy
of Wilson's Turbo Texas Hold 'Em (see http://www.wilsonsw.com/), which will
take you from beginner to pro, if you have the talent.  (Remains to be seen
whether I do!)

Best of luck.

Owen Davies