[amibroker] ASX Index data .. with volume .. I'd like some

Hi KC
"Now that Yahoo no longer provides reliable free downloads for
world
markets"

You mean they did?

This may help with the ASX

http://www.stideas.com/ASX%20Historical%20Data.htm
Have free historical data

http://www.cooltrader.net/
Free data available after 10am on the day following.

You will need to check for yourself the situation regarding
reliability, accuracy, updates etc.

I pay for cooltrader with updates.

Regds Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ujr4s" <ujr4s@xxxx> wrote:
Hi, all,

I have holdings in places like India, Australia, Central Europe,
China, and other markets--besides US--through various ETFs.  Now that
Yahoo no longer provides reliable free downloads for world markets,
where else can I turn to to get data for these markets? Of course,
inexpensive data providers are preferred.  Your tips are greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

KC