Re: [amibroker] More on data holes - for TJ

Chuck,

This is not surprising at all because CSI pads holes with
previous day data.
What would be more interesting is to count the number of
padded bars (those with volume equal to zero)
and find out if there are also 542 zero-volume bars in the CSI
database.

This would confirm my guess that all those 542 bars were just
days with trading suspended.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE