[amibroker] Re: Help with Log Scale Plot

Al,
I did not understand the log base 2, you speak as if it is directly
available.
If you want a log-shape graph, use in IB settings the
Grid Lines->Logarithmic, it will change your arrays to log10-shape.
Example:
In one pane plot the
Plot(100*Cum(1),"",1,1);
Plot(1000,"",1,1);
Plot(10000,"",1,1);
Plot(100000,"",1,1);
and select Logarithmic
and, in another pane, plot the

Plot(log10(100*Cum(1)),"",1,1);
Plot(log10(1000),"",1,1);
Plot(log10(10000),"",1,1);
Plot(log10(100000),"",1,1);
The shapes of the lines will be the same.
Now, if you want to change the log base [although I do not see the
purpose], if k is the new base, use the

function logk(array,k)
{
y=log10(array)/log10(k);
return y;
}

Dimitris Tsokakis

weeks ago, I posted a question and did not get any response. I'd like
to know how to get a log base 10 plot rather than a log base 2.
Anyone know how to do this?