[amibroker] Re: Standard Error bands - Indicator

Please.  How would you specify:

8 linear regression
3 MA
2 Std error

Greg

> Hello,
>
> Yes that's true. Actually "Standard Error" parameter defines
number of periods for BOTH standard error and linear reg. (as in
> built-in BBandTop and BBandBot). "Periods" is unused (left over
the William's original code he sent me for checking).

> The most important part is  SteBand function
>
> function SteBand( array, periods, upper )
> {
>   Lr = LinearReg( array, periods );
>   se = StdErr( array, periods );
>    return LR + IIf( upper, 1, -1 ) * 2 * se;
> }
>
> You can for your convenience use it to write functions that
> are similar to BBandTop, BBandBot:
>
> function SteBandTop( array, periods )
> {
>   return SteBand( array, periods, True );
> }
>
> function SteBandBot( array, periods )
> {
>   return SteBand( array, periods, False );
> }
>
> ///
> Now for your convenience the entire formula with extra parameter
removed:

> Var= Param("STD Err Band Periods", 18, 1, 100, 1);
>
> function SteBand( array, periods, upper )
> {
>   Lr = LinearReg( array, periods );
>   se = StdErr( array, periods );
>   return LR + IIf( upper, 1, -1 ) * 2 * se;
> }
>
> upperstderrband = SteBand( C, Var, True );
> lowerstderrband = SteBand( C, Var, False );
> midstderrband = (upperstderrband + lowerstderrband )/2;
>
> Plot(upperstderrband ,"upperstderrband ",colorGreen,4);
> Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);
> Plot(lowerstderrband ,"lowerstderrband ",colorRed,4);
> Plot(midstderrband ,"midstderrband ",colorBlack ,styleLine);
> GraphXSpace = 5;
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Or if TJ is monitoring this he might be able to give an answer to